- This event has passed.
November 11 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
A scholarship is an award for excellence in academic study, the arts or sport.
A child may apply for more than one scholarship (e.g. academic and music and art). We ask that if a child is looking to apply for more than one scholarship, that they rank the order of preference. The range of scholarships at Cundall Manor include: all rounder, academic, sport, drama, art and music. Each scholarship has its own assessments and entry criteria.
What could a scholarship to Cundall Manor mean to you?
• Opportunities to learn, study and play
alongside like-minded pupils.
• An individually tailored programme of teaching and practise to ensure your child reaches their full potential.
• Opportunities to sit relevant exams & to enter local festivals and competitions.
• Opportunities to join any of the school’s various enrichment opportunities.
• Frequent opportunities to develop added value skills such as leadership and
• Reduction in school fees.
Why do we offer scholarships?
Our aim is to ensure every child is given every opportunity to find their own talent and to reach their full potential, in whatever field that may be and whatever their family circumstances.
Call 01423 360 201 to find out more.