At Cundall Manor School we offer a very warm welcome to American families who move to the area and are part of the Menwith Hill Community. We have been a popular school over the years with American families and are delighted that American families choose Cundall to enrich their child’s education in our rural Yorkshire setting. We are keen to talk to American families about their child’s educational needs before they arrive in the UK by way of supporting a seamless entry to school.
From Pre-School to Senior School, our staff work hard to ensure that all new pupils make a successful start to school, especially those children who are arriving from overseas and may have come from a school which provided a different curriculum. As we have small class sizes we are able to ensure that your child’s educational and pastoral needs are met and we go the extra mile to seek feedback to make sure that our American families are satisfied with all that we offer. Our American families are confident when they leave Cundall that their child can continue a robust educational journey in keeping with the American Curriculum. For more information about how we can support you please email: email@example.com
We support American Families by offering the following:
- We provide support and guidance when applying for post 16 education, preparing pupils to seek the next step in their education in a considered and researched establishment
- A transcript to support US pupils returning to High School in America to help their transition into a new setting
- We guide parents on the ins and outs of the British education system and the milestones to a successful school education
- We provide an inclusive community where diversity and American culture is celebrated
- A network of staff and parents who are on hand to support the settling process and ease each pupil into their year group with in class support
We work with the educational and family coordinator at Menwith Hill who can also provide you with extra information about our campus and how we are able to support a visit to School either in person or on line.
For more information on how we can support your child’s transition in to Cundall Manor please call 01423 360200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org