Want to know more about one of the north’s leading schools?
Visit our next Open Morning on Saturday 4 February from 10am to get the full Cundall experience.
On the day you will receive a tour from one of our pupils, meet teachers and parents, experience some of the exceptional teaching and support and take in the unique rural setting.
Did you know?
- Cundall Manor School is for Boys and Girls aged 2 to 16 years.
- We offer extraordinary pastoral care; with an emphasis on learning through experience where children are happy, enjoy their schooling and grow in confidence and ability.
- We were recently shortlisted for TWO national Independent Schools Association Awards.
- We offer weekly and flexi boarding from 7 to 16 years
- There are generous sibling discounts – 5% second child, 20% third child, 35% subsequent children.
- Armed Forces benefits are also available.
- We rank in the top 9% of Independent schools in the country.
- We are graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
To find out more or to arrange a personalised tour of the school, call 01423 360 200 or email email@example.com